New Car - RS6

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
This is class, I did enjoy the time you let me drive the rs4 can only imagine what this thing goes like. Need to get myself another audi lol

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Love to have what you must spend on fuel every week for those two machines htd

56oval

RMS Regular
I popped over to see tufty last night for a cuppa and to chat crap about the golf, he took me for a quick spin in the Rs6.

I've been in some fast cars but this thing is mind bending.

For such a huge car the acceleration is just ballistic. Within a few seconds you are breaking every UK speed limit.

What I couldn't believe was the traction. Even on these damp winter nights it just grips like nothing else.

Quite possibly the most impressive bit of kit I've been in.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I popped over to see tufty last night for a cuppa and to chat crap about the golf, he took me for a quick spin in the Rs6.

For such a huge car the acceleration is just ballistic. Within a few seconds you are breaking every UK speed limit.

What I couldn't believe was the traction. Even on these damp winter nights it just grips like nothing else.

I'm guessing yous took a spin to the BP station ha ha, it's some car

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

Thanks for you kind words and it was a good catch up the other night we must do it again some time soon.

I keep thinking to myself a car that size shouldn't be doing the things it does.

@redanni thankfully no petrol stops this week lol.

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
That things sounds absolutely serious! The way the hole sank on it tonight and the roar of it made my pants damp.

I was clutching onto my tonic buck, not wanting it to slap all over the place saying I'll have a play with this boy, then as I got closer I realised it was a real RS6, was like, nah I'll just sit here👍

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That things sounds absolutely serious! The way the hole sank on it tonight and the roar of it made my pants damp.

I was clutching onto my tonic buck, not wanting it to slap all over the place saying I'll have a play with this boy, then as I got closer I realised it was a real RS6, was like, nah I'll just sit here👍

wow im sorry I’m only seeing this now. Thanks for your kind words i said to the wife here comes a lovely A6 wonder if he will have a go as most people do as they think it’s only a diesel but you didn’t lol.

That’s a tidy A6 you have it sits really well and I’m sure it goes well too. Next time you spot me give me a shout and I will take you a run in it.