New Car - RS6

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Glad your getting it sorted, I can’t stand dishonesty, giving a wrong name and number is a disgrace :mad:
I’m sure the performance of that thing is laughable 🤙

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Is this an insurance job or is the cnut trying to fob you off? I'd say go straight through insurance as he's already given you bs info so the chance he won't pay up wouldn't be worth the risk...

I'd say to get that matched it's gonna need the damaged wing plus the damaged bumper then possibly blended into the unaffected wing 👍 child be a big respray.

Will look great once done and back to normal, hope that's the last incident for you 🙁

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Is this an insurance job or is the cnut trying to fob you off? I'd say go straight through insurance as he's already given you bs info so the chance he won't pay up wouldn't be worth the risk...

I'd say to get that matched it's gonna need the damaged wing plus the damaged bumper then possibly blended into the unaffected wing 👍 child be a big respray.

Will look great once done and back to normal, hope that's the last incident for you 🙁

Its an insurance job now ive handed it all over to Alpha Accident Management I was prepared to give the lad the benefit of the doubt but after giving me the run around ive handed it over to Alpha and they are dealing with it all. Ive an Assessor coming out Monday to have a look and all being well it will be off to get painted next week. I think we are looking at a full front paint job to match it all in.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Its an insurance job now ive handed it all over to Alpha Accident Management I was prepared to give the lad the benefit of the doubt but after giving me the run around ive handed it over to Alpha and they are dealing with it all. Ive an Assessor coming out Monday to have a look and all being well it will be off to get painted next week. I think we are looking at a full front paint job to match it all in.

Pretty much what I thought it would need, Daytona grey being pearlescent all surrounding panels really would need blended! Hope she looks as good if not better!

On the up side you hadn't gotten it detailed yet so at least now you don't have to get a second if you decide to get one 😂

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
That’s a bollox tufty.

A fella near piled into the back of me yesterday as I turned of onto the slipway towards dunsilly roundabout. I braked and next thing I seen an blue Audi A4 skidding up the side of me on the hard shoulder....nearly got slapped at 70mph ffs. I beeped the horn at him and showed my distaste but a while later he past me and I watched as him doing the same bloody thing, sitting right up someone’s arse at 70-80mph

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
See this tonight at a filing station on the dungannon road! Lovely car, I didn’t even see the damage on the car, wasn’t aware of it until I read the thread :-( good attitude to have tbh, it happens, only surface damage, good as new in no time :grinning:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
@Burt2000 ive had a little play with my RS4 but it wouldnt hold a candle to it. Its mental how well it picks up and goes. In the four i had a play with a Golf R and it was tight to about 110 the other night i had a Golf R come hunt me down and I didnt have to change a gear to leave it by about 20 car lengths.

Last night i had some misfortune while at Rushmere a young man decide he would kiss my wing and bumper and then give me the run around with wrong name and number but thankfully a good friend was able to track him down and we got all the right details. I am gutted as ive only had the car six days and ive never been in an accident so this is all new to me but ive since handed it all over to Alpha Accident and they are sorting it all out they are hoping by Wednesday they will have the car in the repair shop and knowing this its a big weight off my shoulders.

View attachment 258052

Reported to the police for hit and run ?

Neil_M

RMS Regular
What a car Tufty, sorry to hear about the wee scrote giving you the run around.

The rear arches look awesome!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Its all being took care off now im heading this afternoon to drop the car off and pick a courtesy car. They have said im possibly looking at a week or two before it comes back.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
See this tonight at a filing station on the dungannon road! Lovely car, I didn’t even see the damage on the car, wasn’t aware of it until I read the thread :-( good attitude to have tbh, it happens, only surface damage, good as new in no time :grinning:

Thanks alot the dirt hides the damage well lol but thankfully she is away now to get fixed so im hoping to have it back soon

What where you in?

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
I was in my wife’s white gtc astra, had a bit of a cold so didn’t stop as didn’t wanna smit you! Really is a lovely looking thing

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
When will people learn 😭 it's got a Lamborghini block, that's all, everything else was unique to Audi, unlike the 5.2 used in the S6/8 and R8s 😒