new car wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
so the mr2 today and im looking for a new motor. dont want anything diesel. looking something like 200sx s14a touring or clio 172 or bmw 328i sport or civic vti. looking something preferably with rwd.

cheers

Paul

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
nice one lad, didnt keep it very long, out of all them i would go for a 328i sport.

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
nice one lad, didnt keep it very long, out of all them i would go for a 328i sport.

dont know why i sold it but i got more than what i paid for it so happy enough. he is coming to collect it this evening.

Maxwell

Banned
what about a 1992 "K reg" BMW 320ise 2dr coupe, black, 152k, fbmwsh - ££££s worth of reciepts to prove, real tidy standard car thats been well looked after wee bit of tax and mot'd til aug....£1700 ono (posting on behalf of a friend - im the messenger i didnt make the price up....just to make that clear lol)

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
why not go for an mr2 turbo??? or am i stupid and a rev3 is a turbo:confounded:

rev3 is just a version of the mr2 with different rear lights and spoiler. i had one before and would love another one but im looking something bigger and more comfortable at the min.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.