New clean pics of the MKV

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hendy18s

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 Golf
No changes since last post but some new pictures while its clean

Simple install going in on friday with alpine v12 4ch amp and jl 12" sub

Coilovers and red leather retrim in the pipeline!!

Hope you guys like...
DSC00423.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

Daisy

RMS Regular
golf looks real well, agree with hillbilly there about not really liking the new golfs but that is gorgeous...

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Very nice Golf that, and I'm with Hillbilly & Daisy as I don't like 5-dr MkV's.

Tastefully modded, other than the VW sticker in the window! Loving the black badge though, and a red leather re-trim will look superb.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice Hendy. I have to say i didnt like it when you last posted, but i strangely love it now.

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Lovely lookin motor. Really like the smoothed front end. id just colourcode the sidestrips to make it look even cleaner lol!

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
Yeah mate its on the cards, i would idealy like to smooth them off although im not sure if they are just stuck on or wether there are holes!!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
love both golfs, the black one has a very nice front end, and the rims are top notch !

ewok

RMS Regular
love them both but i would sway to the mk2 instead of a retrim would you not scar the scrap yards for tt interior or gti interior england would be your best bet plenty of wreaked one over there it could work out cheaper[only an idea]

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
usually better finished in factory form aswell if u can source!! blood red wud be immense!!!

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
very nice 5 door bus, c it about odd time lks v.well. Im not familiar with golfs wheels lk real. Wud luv 1 myself lol its diesel yes?

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
yeh its diesel mate, remapped too so it pulls well, wheels are 18" ASA AR1's

Havent really thought about sourcing tt seats or anything, prob easier just to retrim all of it inc doorcards in a nice deep red! The guy who will be trimming it has done a few mates cars and his standard of work is unreal!!

All the MK2 needs imo is a set of 16" BBS splitties! or 9*16 Borbet A's

Daisy

RMS Regular
065__scaled_600_001.jpg

Definately would go for the Audi TT front seats and the rest of the golf retrimed to match...

Never though of Audi's until it was mentioned there...

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
I like the new audi seats but id have to buy them then spend another 8-900 on getting them all trimmed anyway, plus the seats in the golf at the minute are fine, i just want leather.

Just looking at those new audi tt seats above tho would almost tempt me to go for it when i get round to the retrim(summer) The new tt is just out too so the seats would cost a ****load still. Wouldnt put old tt seats in it!

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
No its not mate tho if it comes up for sale soon as i expect it to i may have to purchase it and use it over here at uni! Maybe slam a vr6 into it!! haha!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.