New clean pics of the MKV

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Very nice, just how it should be done. As was said, get the side strips colour coded and it'll make such a difference!

Martyn

RMS Regular
Lovely!!!

I would get the seats trimmed in light tan with thick baseball like stiching!

Love the motor m8!

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
Lenny i know exactly what you mean, i have always thought it would look brilliant but dont know if a trimmer over here would be up to it? Can you find a picture of it as i cant find the one im thinkin of!

I get the feeling if i did get the tan with thick stiching it could either look very very good or a bit gash!!

Bilal im at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne or Newcastle University as its now known!

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Yeah looking well. Hafta say the dark badge on the front drille looks tidy

Luke MK2

Drives
Passat B6
both cars looking really well.. The bumpers on your car hendy are perfect

As for the seats, rip some recaros out of the new R32! might have some trouble findin them though..

hendy18s

RMS Regular
OP
hendy18s
Drives
Mk5 Golf
Thanks for the comments, RX787 that means so much as those bumpers have been a nightmare since day i decided to smooth them!! But they are nice so they are well worth the hassle!

I like the R32 recaros but finding a set may be quite difficult! Im not sure if replacing the front seats is going to happen, id say the originals will be kept and retrimmed. Thats not to say that i wont buy new fronts if i find the right set on ebay!

Also saw a full r32 front brake set up for it on ebay not so long ago... 250quid seemed alright!

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
ive seen this car go through many stages and it keeps getting better and better!!!! keep it up hendy!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.