new fiesta bought today...new pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
this is what i bought today a 2006 1.4tdci fiesta complete with st rims....
image044op6.jpg

image041th0.jpg

pick it up on saturday cant wait!!

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
yeah traded her in they matched my askin price that i was sellin her private for to cover my remainin finance on it :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
They matched ur askin price?!?!?!? Go ahead ye girl ye!!!! Thats some deal...

U musta sucked the cock clean off him for that one :p

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
lol got it sorted nicely its only costin me £159 a month for it thats £20 more than the c2 :p

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
well done nicole looks very nice!
ull not have the trouble now with the old wheels! get them sold and a nice HU and some components and your laughin!!

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
kept my hu from the c2 cus its a real nice one...gonna sell wheels and use money to fund lowering methinks

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
i know but they aint gonna fit apparently....really like the standardish subtle look now tho

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
the blue ex demo one fall througth then? sound like you got a way better deal anyway..health to drive, sure you cant wait!

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
cant wait at all...blue ex demo was same price and same mileage as this one but it was a style and this is a zetec with an alloy upgrade and its red!! lol

clio ryan

RMS Regular
Drives
suzuki ignis spo
nice looks well my gf has a four door version and lrt me drive it 2nignt very smooooooooth and good handling

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
yep thats rite...was fillin the c2 up every 4 days or so an id done 20k in 14months...wasnt workin out so this ones a wee gem with only 7k on it and i should get a good bit longer out of the diesel!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Health to drive, very under-estimated car these... handling is top notch too, though haven't had a chance to drive one of the face lift versions (yet)... love them

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.