New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Spotted a few of these on the road, my favourite colour is that blue.

Beast of a thing, and we all want a go with that drift button :heart:

tim

RMS Regular
I read that as it had 300 miles on the clock.

Looks clean but prob like many others

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Might be because it's a restoration?

99.9% of them are restored. Mark's S2 is a "resto mod" with 113k miles on it and I'd say it'd be one of the most valuable cars left.

Also if you are able to drive an RS can I have a go in your ST? :p

No idea ..... only know what's written on the ad.

It's one that's actually half sensibly priced if it's as good as it looks in the photos.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Just like all 'classic' and performance cars which are a rarity on the road these days - they go up.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Depends who is trying to squeeze into them I suppose :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Have one this weekend and although there is plenty i dislike about the new Focus RS, as a package it does seem great, full tank through it already on some of Ireland's greatest stages, thanks to @Tinners for the imagery today...

IMG_1516.JPG

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Have one this weekend and although there is plenty i dislike about the new Focus RS, as a package it does seem great, full tank through it already on some of Ireland's greatest stages, thanks to @Tinners for the imagery today...

View attachment 122293
Sneak preview of what you don't like about it.My only Question to you is ,is it better than a golf r as either is my next car .

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Sneak preview of what you don't like about it.My only Question to you is ,is it better than a golf r as either is my next car .
two VERY different cars - not comparable in my eyes

Golf R - refined, quality materials, dsg a big bonus, perfect all round car
Focus - harsh ride, plasticy inside, a drivers car that would knacker you as a daily, poor steering lock

However on a proper road the Focus would show the Golf what way to go, however neither compare to the RS3 Sportback

zafturbo

RMS Regular
two VERY different cars - not comparable in my eyes

Golf R - refined, quality materials, dsg a big bonus, perfect all round car
Focus - harsh ride, plasticy inside, a drivers car that would knacker you as a daily, poor steering lock

However on a proper road the Focus would show the Golf what way to go, however neither compare to the RS3 Sportback
I like my Audi and would like to keep to it if I could but the rs3 gets a terrible rating in certain places I have looked at .The fact it would be a year old car I wanted it puts me down to a 2012 or 13 car in the rs3 whereas I could get 2015 golf or maybe 2016 in the focus .How about the golf with revo ect as it wouldn't be kept standard for any more than 2-3 days lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.