New jap toy

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
So bought this a while ago.
Few plans.

Already bought few bits. More planned.
Good clean car and that's what drew me to it. Had it a while. Have bought a ecu system, upgraded turbo, injectors, walbro, hks boost controller, r35 afm, timing belt, gear oil, engine oil, had the exhaust modified to 3" turbo back with no cats. aim to add nicer rims, front mount, top mount turbo and all that jazz. Somewhere around 400-500 horse long plan. I've had plenty of jap cars and as time goes on main appeal was how clean a car this was. Great fresh shell. I'm also happy as this is my first toy in my own garage. Up to now all my toys have been stored in a rented garage :grinning:

IMG_5682.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5492.JPG

Last edited:

Marc

RMS Moderator
hope your changing the wheels, I think its a great car, but the wheels make it look soft.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
hope your changing the wheels, I think its a great car, but the wheels make it look soft.

Oh definetly. I'm just waiting on the right set. Have near bought a few sets by now already. But they just were not right. Believe it or not there 9j all round. Just weak offset, yet to pull one off but think -40 odd on rear. There also a inch to small

I want something this sort of style I think. Any heavy thick spoke design won't work. But I'm also restricted to picky widths and offsets as I'm definetly not rolling arches, there to perfect to start messing them up

Attachments

• IMG_5069.PNG
    IMG_5069.PNG
    384.2 KB · Views: 167

Marc

RMS Moderator
Oh definetly. I'm just waiting on the right set. Have near bought a few sets by now already. But they just were not right. Believe it or not there 9j all round. Just weak offset, yet to pull one off but think -40 odd on rear. There also a inch to small

I want something this sort of style I think. Any heavy thick spoke design won't work. But I'm also restricted to picky widths and offsets as I'm definetly not rolling arches, there to perfect to start messing them up

Awesome! nice to see a nice R34 on the road, the wheels will make a hell of a difference ;)

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Awesome! nice to see a nice R34 on the road, the wheels will make a hell of a difference ;)

It's cool as hell and in real life it just looks awesome. Rare on the road, the box of goodies I just bought should bring it to roughly 350/370 horse comfortably but be very responsive.

Lee

RMS Regular
Just as well you're not kitting it as it looks much better as it is than it would with a kit. The right wheels will crown it. Nice choice

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Garage looks well painted up and with the lights on too (y)
Nice motor.;)