New Megane CC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CS

RMS Regular
Just wondering what you all think of the new Megane CC. A few cars are interesting me at the minute but like the idea of the CC bit, dont like the way
they all seem to come with those grey bumpers instead of being colour-coded
though. Anyway any thoughts?

Bronk

RMS Regular
megane_cc_o.jpg

quite liek it myself

Twain

RMS Regular
i see these driving about quite a lot in Swansea, cant say they are that nice looking. Another one of those pointless cars driving about these days imo

CS

RMS Regular
OP
C
each to their own, You sound a happy chappy btw.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
modireland.net said:
i see these driving about quite a lot in Swansea, cant say they are that nice looking. Another one of those pointless cars driving about these days imo

Totally agree. It is a nice car, but pointless

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
I think the 307cc is nicer. Both cars however would need modified to look manly.

CS

RMS Regular
OP
C
dont like the 307 really, used to work in a peugeot garage and drove quite a few, seen all the bad points. Originally Posted by modireland.net
i see these driving about quite a lot in Swansea, cant say they are that nice looking. Another one of those pointless cars driving about these days imo. You could say that about 99.9% of cars about today.

amoore

Banned
yeah a mate of mine has a blue one, well he bought it for his girlfriend, really weird inside. he hated it, and i think deep down she hated it too.

they now have a Mk4 Golf GTi.

Ruth

RMS Regular
not that keen.. and its a renault so prob full of problems.

Sprucefield reno however have a blue one sitting with quad lights, alloys and white viper stripes over it (hmm)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
my gf's brother is the same!! he has a thing for convertables (has a MG TF)

at the min he is looking at meganne cc and 307 cc

i told him to stop acting the woman and buy a decent car at the range of money!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.