New name, new car :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
Once pumachick, but now i'm GSi Chick (confused yet lol)

Picked myself up a wee mk4 astra, got very lucky because i thought i was gonna have to go for England for one!! She's completely standard for now and will b for nxt month or two, will be gathering up a few bits and pieces for fitting nearer summer!! Completely mint i think the pics speak for themselves :laughing:

Dimage090.jpg

Dimage088.jpg

Dimage086.jpg

Dimage084.jpg

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
OP
GSi Chick
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
gotta get my avatar changed as well, lol woops forgot about that :laughing:

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
OP
GSi Chick
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
well i did the interior yesterday took me ages lol, he washed it for me and gave it quick polish till it started 2 rain :worried:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
very nice Id say Mooks been at it lol its mint looking :grinning:

lol it got a quick polish and a wash y'day but the rain scuppered plans for a proper seeing to, all in due course tho ;-)

its a crackin motor tho, big big fan of it!! bit weird the girl having a faster car than me tho :confounded: lol

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Love the colour I have to say. Not impressed with the badge though LOL.

Enjoy :grinning:

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
lol it got a quick polish and a wash y'day but the rain scuppered plans for a proper seeing to, all in due course tho ;-)

its a crackin motor tho, big big fan of it!! bit weird the girl having a faster car than me tho :confounded: lol

Not for long tho! hehehe! I saw a nice Cav on Saturday afternoon and thought of you! Lovely car in the best colour!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
not a vauxhall fan, but that one is mint by the look of things. health to drive

Bronk

RMS Regular
very nice mrs... looks like mook has a new taxi for another while

vastra

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra GSI
very nice indeed!!!! big fan of the gsi its a lovely motor! health to enjoy!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.