New nissan Cashcow.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
well that was underwhelming.

picard-facepalm.jpg

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
went for a test drive, dont get me wrong, it is a nice enough car if you like that sort of thing, drove nice, enough pull from the 1.6,gear shift was nice, stick felt terrible plenty of room, well kitted out, but.. interior build quality and materials used just arent on par with vw, thats the one thing i like about the golf, the interior finish and use of materials is decent for a mid range car.

Getting back into the golf was like driving a go kart compared with the cashcow, the mrs said "Im not dying about it" haha, and to be fair neither am i , it also feels miles too big, a golf is big enough size wise, so back to square one, but worth a look.
Apologies for a complete waste of a thread, i can see which way this is going to pan out lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.