New pics with winter rims

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Really like the Cyclones on a Saxo, looks really well. Dont think they suit the graphics etc but, the last wheels completed the package.

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Looking well with them on Ben. Get the pug badge off them and painted white. Would suit look of the car very well!

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Lyons said:
Really like the Cyclones on a Saxo, looks really well. Dont think they suit the graphics etc but, the last wheels completed the package.

yeah silver cyclones aren't the most ' rallyslag' :p

i would like them white, but not in this jippy weather.

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Lyons said:
You wouldnt want to be a copy cat either ;).

:p , he has a pug badge on his ! should i go white i would get it removed !

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
six_impressive_hours said:
Loving it. I take it you like your citroens then :p

jamesy

Not really, but its what im working with at the minute, they are scrap really! :p

rosssei

RMS Regular
gorgeous motor, wheels suit it more than super Ts...is that wrong for me to say?!?

Keep them silver or anthracite?? different. Graphics look amazing, never fails to get attention. Was a Volvo going about bangor couple of years back all BTCC graphics, looked mint!!

Something really different, lovely (y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
brendy x)106(x said:
really like it ben

thanks brendy sir, get some pics of your new mondeo up, she's looking well now thats its lowered! :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.