New Shoes on the RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Finally got around to put some pics up of the new wheels, Excuse the car its stinkin can't keep it clean at all this weather

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
hmmm prefer standards to be honest i'm afraid :worried: sorry man is it lowered?

looks a clean one tho!!

Astroid

RMS Regular
OP
Astroid
Drives
Rb5 and c4
No mate shes not lowered just gots koni's in her, Don't know mate really like the RS 7's. Cheers mate only 71k miles on her

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Think i prefer the originals too, they just look a wee bit big.

Stunning wheels none the less, my favourite RS wheels by far. Good choice.

Astroid

RMS Regular
OP
Astroid
Drives
Rb5 and c4
CheeRS lads, i'll get her lowered then she'll look the job, monster truck stylee at the mo, i need the 17's to fit the wilwoods

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
71k's a nice find alrite, remember i got the cav t she had 78k i was well chuffed, same mileage was on my gsi astra aswell actually lol

bit lower may well make a huge difference but hard to beat a mint original one wi original rims etc!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Will look a lot better when lowered, bit of 4x4 atm!

Have always liked those rims though :grinning:

Astroid

RMS Regular
OP
Astroid
Drives
Rb5 and c4
71k's a nice find alrite, remember i got the cav t she had 78k i was well chuffed, same mileage was on my gsi astra aswell actually lol

bit lower may well make a huge difference but hard to beat a mint original one wi original rims etc!!

Aye mate she had 66k when i bought it, the man who owned it bought it brand new and had it for 15 years, needed a fare few £ spent on her but i'm gettin there she's nearly finished, Hard to beat the old GSI's becoming rare now

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
parts are handy enuff got for them tho supplied a few bits and pieces for them, ford are quite good like that unlike vauxhall who jus look at u bemused mosta the time

Astroid

RMS Regular
OP
Astroid
Drives
Rb5 and c4
parts are handy enuff got for them tho supplied a few bits and pieces for them, ford are quite good like that unlike vauxhall who jus look at u bemused mosta the time

Ford are the same, long story cut short, was in ford lookin shorter wheel bolts the guy looked at me like i was casper, he never knew the rs had bolts he thought they all had nuts, i had to go out to the car and take one off to show him:mad: there all the same when your gettin parts for old cars

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
i, itll look great lowered, heres a wee photoshop

rs20turboxc7.jpg

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
You should have got the diamond cut rs 7 spokes as they look far better on the RS TURBOS than the soft cut!

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
You should also think about investing in a 90 spec rear spoiler and front bumper ;)

aaron_m

RMS Regular
think i seen this driving thru bangor last night? looks class, like the way the amber indicators etc have been kept... OEM all the way

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.