New Wheels and Instal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

casper-ac

RMS Regular
looks really well...top class. install is nice. simple and yet effective...best way!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Its looking class steven!
shades_smile.gif

Porter

RMS Regular
think i seen this in lisburn omniplex last night,
was eyeing up the wheels,

loved it, sweet car,

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Superb Steven, Didnt like the wheels in the 1st pic u showed me, but look 10x better now, and the installs great! and all your own work... well u and that slabber in the white golf :p

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Straighten the exhaust, lower it more, and put on a mono wiper and she will be sweet to the beat!!

Then get to work on the donkey ;)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice wagon, really like the new wheels and install came out well! Still smoked by the mighty vts though :p

ewok

RMS Regular
nice wheels lad they are'nt gambits old wheels are they .............what engine have you got.........is it the 16v

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
as i said steve i was very impressed with the sounds :laughing:

great quality and bass from a system which isnt EQ'd :eek:

mite pop in later to c the rims on :laughing:

merlin

RMS Regular
Seen it last night and I've gotta say the cars looking really well and the wheels suit it down to the ground, shoulda got a pic at the petrol station as the wheels were very shiney!!

kylus1986

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT
have to say steven i love the motor and the new wheels but still thot it luked better wit the bbs rims

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.