New with the Old!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Well the weather has been awful the last days, and i've been working flat out:sob: .

So I havn't been able to take any pics of the new motor.... So I have taken a few teaser pics and put them along with my old golf...

ie: the new with the old(y)

465826_14_full.jpg

465826_95_full.jpg

465826_58_full.jpg

465826_89_full.jpg

465826_12_full.jpg

465826_90_full.jpg

465826_5_full.jpg

465826_93_full.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Nice parking in pic7. The only way to do it!! Oh, and what he said ^^^^^ :laughing:

ricky_t

RMS Regular
Drives
M3Cx
saw 1 very like this in the carpark at halfords (bangor) boxing day i think it was, very nice motors

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Nice one Lenny (y), Golf R32 is hard one to beat i'd go for it any day over the ST. Saw one or two new R32's about look quite the business. I think i saw ur old R32 you had too last friday lunch time down the street from Queens University, did you sell it with the Original wheels or the BBS's? It had blue calipers too, Didint see the reg unfortunately :worried:

More pics please :p

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Cheers guys.... I will hopefully get a few good pics at the weekend!

I'm delighted with it!

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Whats the difference in performance?

So far it looks great lol, is it Black?

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Whats the difference in performance?

So far it looks great lol, is it Black?

Its much, much quicker than my mk4.... it feels a little more grown up, and yes its black!

Ruth

RMS Regular
excellent martyn, did it come with dealer swirls - bet u got it delivered dirty again lol. Health to drive, must get a peek sometime!

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
excellent martyn, did it come with dealer swirls - bet u got it delivered dirty again lol. Health to drive, must get a peek sometime!

Yes Ruth it was delivered with "free" dealer swirls8o|

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
very nice mate any chance of a pic actually showing something? :p

Exactly what I thought, looks like another car detailing thread instead of showing the actual car!! :confounded:

I'm not surprised you went back to an R32, I was surprised you went from the Mk4 to the ST to be honest. Very much a 'Q' car the Mk5 R32, nice choice.

Edit: black is also the best colour in the R32 IMO!! :cool:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
very nice martyn

what have you planned for this one? usual ICE with a couple of extras i presume?

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Exactly what I thought, looks like another car detailing thread instead of showing the actual car!! :confounded:

I'm not surprised you went back to an R32, I was surprised you went from the Mk4 to the ST to be honest. Very much a 'Q' car the Mk5 R32, nice choice.

Edit: black is also the best colour in the R32 IMO!! :cool:

LOL.... not really a car detailing thread:oops:

Anyway... will get full pics up at the w'end!(y)

p 5ary

RMS Regular
dont suppose you seen the r32 on pistonheaps with a supercharger conversion, looked very tasty indeed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.