New Year Stages Rally @ Kirkistown 15/01/11

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Can't find the FCD info on the regulations but I would be surprised if it much later than 09:00

G

Jas-88

OP
Jas-88
Drives
TDI Bora
Could'nt find anything myself. Do you know if there is a big entry list for it?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
This is all I have seen or heard about it, I was asked to sit at it, but money and other commitments are getting priority this year.

Press release (issued by Ian Lynas, Kirkistown, motor racing circuit: Home Page, Official site of Ireland's best loved motor racing circuit)

KIRKISTOWN race circuit will echo to the sound of rally engines on Saturday 15th January, 2011 as the 500 Motor Racing Club of Ireland host the popular New Year Stages Rally.

The high speed action will be held over 6 stages, all within the confines of the circuit and the first car starts at 9am.

The event will also be to host the opening round of the Pacenotes ANICC 2WD Rally Challenge. This series is a must for two wheel drive clubmen on a budget.

The New Year Stages always proves popular as many competitors see it as the ideal event to prepare for the Northern Ireland Rally Championship and this series gets into gear next month also at Kirkistown.

Amongst the leading entries for Saturday’s event, the 2010 Circuit of Ireland winner Derek McGarrity, who will be driving a Mitsubishi EVO 10, John McGaffin in a Kenny McKinstry Subaru World Rally Car. Also in Subaru World Rally Cars George Robinson and Gary White.

Jas-88

OP
Jas-88
Drives
TDI Bora
The last time i was there, think it stopped about 4. But that was with 100 + cars competing

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Was that when there was really heavy rain? if so the event was stopped half way through SS5 due to the standing water over the flying finish

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Stuff the wrc cars it's all about the mk2's and that wee yellow mini (Nevin someone ??) if I'm not playing footy I shall be at it

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
The yellow vtec mini is will smith, been out in a silver and yellow civic the last while and going incredibly well in it i must add!

jafanan

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 golf w.i.p..
Heading down tommorow! Give a real bad day though so il need to get the waterproofs out

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
If it's pissing down I'll just sit in my house and listen to the cars :p meant to rain alot tomorrow, hopefully not though

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
ill be there as usual doing photos at my spot...was down the last 3 days helping set up. i just took a run down there an hour ago and there was 12 cars down.

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Wanting to take a run down to take photos at this. If the weathers not too bad.

Anybody know how much in it is for spectators?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.