New ZR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Yes I seen the ad during the match, it looks ok I liked it. Mind you the designs ages old its about time Rover/MG came up with a new car ffs!!!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
it actuallt looks well on the advert. But if u go to the site of mg or even in real life. it looks awful. the old one looks better. But i am not a fan of the mg

Daz_PD

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda Octavia 2.
i agree, not keen on the new lights, liked the old ones better. They definately need to make a new car!!

Ricky-GT-Four

Drives
Celica GT Four
img01.gif

img03.gif

img07.gif

That sort u out

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
God no, not keen on the headlights or the bootlid at all. As has already been said, time for a new model, not just a facelift. That 200/25 shell has been about too long.

Ricky-GT-Four

Drives
Celica GT Four
Barry said:
God no, not keen on the headlights or the bootlid at all. As has already been said, time for a new model, not just a facelift. That 200/25 shell has been about too long.

I agree, but I do know there is a new model range due for 2006

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i think its better looking than the last model

hated the twin headlight look

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
the new mg isnt bad actually the front bumper looks a bit like the TF front bumper - not too sure on it tho :confounded:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.