Next Big Thing?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Twain

RMS Regular
Ive just been trying to work out which car will be the next big trend.

The corolla twin cam and the diffing craze is still about isnt it but are they are desirable now as say the 200sx today which seems to be getting really popular with the introduction of the drifting into the mainstream UK car scene. What does everyone think will be the next 'cult' car?

ewok

RMS Regular
325i's cheaper than a tin can more power more luxury just a all round better car

Jmax

RMS Regular
have a feeling any bmw 3 series as their already common as ****e on the roads so will but easy enough to pick 1 up cheap in a few years time

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
hmmm dunno - rx8's are also pretty common - see so many around belfast but none are modded

theres a new yaris comin out but then its never really been that big with modders

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Since ive started looking for a Gti-R ive found loads of other people from here, looking for them aswell. Since they are going for so little cash + are silly quick I could see these catching on big time.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
RMS_CLK said:
Since ive started looking for a Gti-R ive found loads of other people from here, looking for them aswell. Since they are going for so little cash + are silly quick I could see these catching on big time.

i too would love one of these beasts .... never see many about though

apart from one i see daily

need to get a few more NCB behind me tho before i start looking for one .... might setlle for a 2.0l sunny kitted as one for a while tho:confounded:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Puslar GTI-r's r class car, pure pocket rockets... Pity gearbags r so ****e in them... Nearly bought one before got the Liner...

£3-4k will get u a mint one, just sheer value for car....

Twain

RMS Regular
OP
Twain
yup i agree with you there gt maxer, the 350z will be really popular once it starts to depreciate loads.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.