NI-BMW Annual Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
One major reason not to attend tbh ;)

Should be along
036ae6ef59aae1842a64b02393664b30.jpg

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Won't be entering the car into it as had to work this morning but will be up for around 1 o'clock to have a look about

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
I was down a bit for a browse a bit later but seemed to have packed up quick enough, spotted a few cars to recognise but names not a notion

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Great show put on by NI BMW, it was packed, I was one first ones in and parked up

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Great day and the standard of cars was one of the best I've seen in 4 years of going!

NI-BMW always put on a great event and all for a great cause. Well done gents!

Nice lunch with few of the RMS boys too (y)

The ford stand was incredible, that fiesta was spotless.. Amazing attention to detail for a 20 yr old car!

a4turbos

RMS Regular
What is the colour name of the 'purple' e92 m3 ..reg ihz? Saw it a last week following me on the sydenham bypass. V nice.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
All those spaces and not one of you lot can park properly. :p

It looks like a great turn out, BMW certainly know how to design their M cars that they look great for years.

jessy

RMS Regular
OP
jessy
Many thanks for all the rmser's that attended. We had a very successful day, with a lot of great machinery entered. Some outright winners & some cars just pipped at the post.
We raised £1225.32 on the day for Isla's rainbow of hope. Many thanks to all that donated.
Regular weekly meet will this Wednesday 31st @ 8pm, Dunsilly Hotel, all welcome

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.