Nice Vintage Pine Corner Unit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
My OH has asked me to stick this up for sale. Selling because I fancy a proper aquarium instead of the big bowl I have atm, so need the space. Also the OH says I can't have both :worried: Dam women.

Bought it from a friends parents, they said it was antique but I have no idea what age it is could be 20 year old or 200 year old. Its pine and just shorter than door height, worn but sturdy and has a few marks in keeping with its age and a couple of holes in the back for electrical cables. Two good strong shelves, cupboard and a small drawer. Would take £150 ono for it.

Any questions please ask. I have no idea about furniture. Needs to be collected from Ballyhalbert.

DSCF0239.JPG

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Still for sale.Can get better pics if required. Looks a funny colour in that one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.