Nike Alphafly 3 Volt Concord BNIB UK 10

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
As per title, grabbed a set of these when they came into stock in a site yesterday

Having tried them on they are not going to work for my heel striking style - not sure why I thought they might but a rush of blood to the head led to me buying them

I paid £293 for them and can return them but these are really hard to get and I know a few runners on the forum like them

£300 including postage to you which would see me just about break even

IMG_6010.jpeg IMG_6011.jpeg IMG_6012.jpeg IMG_6013.jpeg IMG_6014.jpeg IMG_6015.jpeg IMG_6016.jpeg

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Heel striker here to, would be no benefit to me either, will ask about tho see if anyone is interested

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
As per title, grabbed a set of these when they came into stock in a site yesterday

Having tried them on they are not going to work for my heel striking style - not sure why I thought they might but a rush of blood to the head led to me buying them

I paid £293 for them and can return them but these are really hard to get and I know a few runners on the forum like them

£300 including postage to you which would see me just about break even

View attachment 429246View attachment 429247View attachment 429248View attachment 429249View attachment 429250View attachment 429251View attachment 429252
How do they size up compared to the old vaporflys or Alphafly 1s if you have tried them? I'm a 9 or 9.5 so these will be too big for me but just curious to know if they are tighter or true to size just in case I can ever actually buy a pair.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
OP
mk2driver
Drives
Impreza Type RA
How do they size up compared to the old vaporflys or Alphafly 1s if you have tried them? I'm a 9 or 9.5 so these will be too big for me but just curious to know if they are tighter or true to size just in case I can ever actually buy a pair.

I couldn’t tell you as I haven’t tried the others mentioned

I run a 10 in everything Nike and these felt fine from a quick try on in the house so I would say true to size