Nissan S15 Spec S Project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I know spec s is non turbo as standard but easy to get a turbod one too.
Having thoughts of an s15 imported myself

Most the ones over here are based on spec S. personally i think i would want a factory car sr20det, with the 6 speed. Loved the 6 speed in my old one and there not weak as some make out. Break a 5 speed just as easy

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
NA gets a weak box IIRC, but the spec R has a lot of extra bracing around the car that the spec S doesnt get, i also liked the stock LSD in my spec R, not sure if spec S gets that ? (although i know most will throw a 2way in)
The aero kit is what you want for the best looks, again not sure if can be spec'd on spec S cars

Cess

RMS Staff
A stock Spec S and a stock Spec R will look more or less the same, externally. However, a Spec S will have ordindary brakes, as opposed to Spec R four pots. A Spec S gets a five speed box. Spec S has an open diff.

Aero kit doesn't come on the Spec S.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I thought my spec R was much nicer to drive, much more driver orientated. Felt great on the road at 320 horse. Not as soft as the 14's.
2ptoz5z.jpg

bargain of the century that car was.

Quick edit to add, do it smurf. do it. lol
busted-piggy-bank.jpg

Last edited:

ali619

RMS Regular
Did you drive through Ballymena around 3:30 by any chance? Think It was this car I see!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.