Nokia ck7w installation

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
i've seen looms that allow these kits to piggyback onto the radio loom, simply plug and play. No idea if you can get them for all cars though.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
i've seen looms that allow these kits to piggyback onto the radio loom, simply plug and play. No idea if you can get them for all cars though.

see earlier thread/rant. I designed one of the originals!!
the V3 Telemute, but there are loads around nowadays.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
You never rant :p

I really should have read the thread, but i failed to - story of my life :worried:

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Holy thread revival, i have one of these sitting in a box i want to fit in my own mini with boost cd head unit. When removed i think 2 power leads were spliced into two iso leads, yellow was loosly plugged to a pin on the rear of head unit and earth was screwed to body. My question is, should the dc leads be the same colour as the iso leads and where does the yellow plug in

Last edited:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Yellow is mute output from a CK-7W - connects to the mute wire specified on your new head unit.
Red = Batt Live could be black,red, blue/white or other colour so use a multi-meter or look up your car on www.the12volt.com
Blue = Ignition Live - could be lots of colours too
Black = Earth - best connected to the body

have fun

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.