Nokia N95 8Gb Black & Nokia N80

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pug106_s16

Drives
Pug106 S16
Have two phones looking rid of.

First is a N95 8Gb Black SatNav Edition. Brand new (only received this morning), box never opened. Possibly locked to Vodafone (as that's who supplied it) but can unlock if required.
If your interested, you'll already know the spec's and the worth.

Second is a Nokia N80 (locked to orange). It's in good condition with just over 100 hours usage on the clock. Not quite as nice as an N95, but similar features with wifi etc... but without the cost.
Not sure how much it should be worth but I have a minimum set in my head and first offer over this secures!

PS: just spotted a photo of my car in FastCar this month... so i'm loading the prices by 10% since i'm a ZZZ-list celeb...lol.

pug106_s16

OP
pug106_s16
Drives
Pug106 S16
Sorry, but prefer my N95 (the one i use everyday) to the iPhone and dont need another spare handset lying about, so will pass on the iPhone thanks.

pug106_s16

OP
pug106_s16
Drives
Pug106 S16
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.