North West 200

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Seely is a wee w##k#r in my opinion, short man syndrome overload, that's only my opinion, I've listened to him at BSB always gurning, always somebody else's fault etc etc.. Did yous see him last weekend at BSB? Thought he was Carl Frampton ffs ..
Had a laugh at Eurosport presenters saying they had Barry hearn on the phone after Seeley's boxing. Was some verbals in the nw200 pits after superbike race.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Was so many breaks during the meet on Saturday, what is it with them doing their warm up/sighting lap, then getting back to the grid, putting the tyre warmers on again, taking off their helmet etc? Considering how good the weather was, it felt a bit dragged out.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Was standing with ones we have stood with for 15 years or more and some of them older men. They started saying how mervyn white should be replaced with Billy Nutt, they said this on the grid forever would be done away with as Billy would be right 5 mins and get out 😂

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
I had a great day on Saturday, took the coast road up & back again on the RR which was brilliant craic although we did come across someone that must have thought they were in the NW200 at dunlce castle about 8.30am, must have came in far too hot coming over the hill and went into the field. Hopefully he was ok as looked a big spill as was a good 10ft drop!

The races dragged on abit but i was happy to sit about enjoy the sunshine/chippy vans!
Im a big fan of Davy Todd & Glenn Irwin, great to see them have a successful NW200 & even have abit of fun with the fans!

Roll on the TT 😊🏍

kennymcg

RMS Regular
Was so many breaks during the meet on Saturday, what is it with them doing their warm up/sighting lap, then getting back to the grid, putting the tyre warmers on again, taking off their helmet etc? Considering how good the weather was, it felt a bit dragged out.
Probably wiping up seeleys slabbers and tears from blaming everyone else. And Mervyn White being a t**t!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Is there anywhere you can watch highlights of this? I thought given the BBCNI posters up everywhere they would at least have had some coverage on iPlayer? Only two or three fan videos on YouTube too

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives
The races in their entirety are on the iPlayer. I think there's a show called Bikes which should have all the highlights for each day. If you search Categories and then Sport it should be listed in there.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Is there anywhere you can watch highlights of this? I thought given the BBCNI posters up everywhere they would at least have had some coverage on iPlayer? Only two or three fan videos on YouTube too

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
WTF - there's loads on there! Did they just get added today or is the iPlayer app on my TV in dire need of updating

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
Seems Lee Johnston was in a bad way... 8o|

• UPDATE

Sorry nothing has been released up until this moment.

As people are aware, Lee crashed Thursday in the supersport practice. He was airlifted to Belfast hospital in a critical condition after having a blood transfusion on the golf course.

It's been a rollercoaster of a week, with lee being in intensive care since Thursday, three days on a ventilator, 8 hours in surgery.

We are pleased to announce after suffering a broken femur, shoulder, break in the foot and face, a number of broken ribs and a collapsed lung, Lee is on the slow road to recovery.

Lee was in a critical condition when he arrived at the Hospital, family and team were not informed of how bad of a condition he was in until the hospital staff explained the condition he was in on arrival. With this we wasn't aware of what had been released to the public.

We would like to say a huge thank you to every member of staff that has worked on Lee.

From surgeons, doctors, nurses, we are very grateful for the treatment and care he has received.

A huge thank you to the medical team that worked with Lee to keep him alive on the way to the hospital.

The amount of support from people has been incredible and none of it has been unnoticed.

The support towards Lee, Christie, mum, sister and the team has been incredible.

It's going to be a slow and hard recovery but he will be back better then ever " he's got a long journey ahead of him, we would be grateful if you could respect his privacy while he's recovering.

Thank you again for every single person that's supported the past week

He will be back

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Thought it was much worse than they indicated. We were at York grandstand and medics easily spent 20 - 30 minutes working on him road side while the air ambulance sat there. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery

Reactions: BLS

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
hope Lee has a speedy recovery.

a good lad, so he is.

Thursday nights lock in at the Anchor was serious craic. not home til 6, met good lot of riders and the Thai lady owner was partying away (y)

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Wheel gate weighs heavier on that decision than published.

I would imagine so, most of the other teams with less budget are able to make it across after BSB. You would assume that the time on the road would be beneficial for their TT campaign, maybe they get enough data from BSB but roads and track are worlds apart.