NOS kits

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
stop being dumb.. just get a downpipe, a decat, a fuel pump and a boost controller.

you have a std 200sx and want to put nos in it?? why not spend a few quid on better equipment, will be more reliable than nos.. and wont need refilled all the time

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
Agree with Marc. You should try to get up to stage 1! The difference between low boost and high boost feels like NOS anyway :laughing:

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
lol stick a bottle of CO2 in with a couple of pipes and a valve, cheaper than wasting the good stuff

Marc

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:
whats that supposed to mean?

it means.. you talk some amount of shi te!! am sure there are quite a few who would agree with me also

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
well everyones entitled to their own opinion!!!!!!maybe you cud tell me exactly what it is that im supposed to be talkin shi te about?considering u dont even know me!!!!!

Marc

RMS Moderator
well.. if you want to know.

first off you had a corsa or saxo with 'some head work' and since you had this headwork you stuck a gay NOS sticker over your car and felt liek it justified a NOS sticker.. even tho you didn't have NOS.

next.. you had vts badges on a vtr saxo.. enough said

then.. your asking if a 1.7 puma is fast.. and then go on to say your sisters boyfriend owns one.. ffs if she has ever sat her arse in it she would know if it is or now.

then you go on to ask about prices for a nos kit for the 200.. asking about engine mods.. and then decide you only want a purge kit.

you want a 5k loan to modify 'your 200sx' yet you are offering 2k for a 1.6 16v corsa and i quote.. to make an example out of other corsa's

your public announcement?? what was that about.. did other people tell you that you also talk a lot of sh it???

what about the kill switch in the boot of the beemer??? its for opening the bloody petrol flap you tool!!!

best one yet gotta be the skyline engine in the 200sx. ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o)

mate.. do us all a favour and keep your **** talking to yourself and your smick mates!!

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
stick this in ure pipe and smoke it.A-i did have a bloody saxo, but if u dont believe me u cud always ask armo at streetracer considering i spent about 3grand in his shop, B-i did have corsa which made that seat of ures look like scrap!so dont judge.and C-if u fancy ure chances racing me, bring it on!

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
i will be completely honest ok.my uncle offered me the chance to get covered on his traders insurance so of course i jumped at the chance.i might go on a bit at times, but the only reason i asked about nos was because ive always been fascinated by the stuff and if u drive a slow car people take the piss sayin u will blow it up, but if u put it in a fast car all i get is people saying why?so yes i do dribble(just a wee bit)but i do have a 200sx.

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
hope that made a bit of sense.and marc sorry bout those last few posts, i just dont like people judging me without gettin to know me

Marc

RMS Moderator
Wingnut Tuning said:
marc always gets his view in:p

only when we get dribblers like your goodself talking *$£^

haha :p

and we have sorted our difference's now.. thanks to the old PM system

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Marc said:
well.. if you want to know.

first off you had a corsa or saxo with 'some head work' and since you had this headwork you stuck a gay NOS sticker over your car and felt liek it justified a NOS sticker.. even tho you didn't have NOS.

next.. you had vts badges on a vtr saxo.. enough said

then.. your asking if a 1.7 puma is fast.. and then go on to say your sisters boyfriend owns one.. ffs if she has ever sat her arse in it she would know if it is or now.

then you go on to ask about prices for a nos kit for the 200.. asking about engine mods.. and then decide you only want a purge kit.

you want a 5k loan to modify 'your 200sx' yet you are offering 2k for a 1.6 16v corsa and i quote.. to make an example out of other corsa's

your public announcement?? what was that about.. did other people tell you that you also talk a lot of sh it???

what about the kill switch in the boot of the beemer??? its for opening the bloody petrol flap you tool!!!

best one yet gotta be the skyline engine in the 200sx. ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o)

mate.. do us all a favour and keep your **** talking to yourself and your smick mates!!

Lmao!! I should really read the whole thread first.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
pixie-racing said:
stick this in ure pipe and smoke it.A-i did have a bloody saxo, but if u dont believe me u cud always ask armo at streetracer considering i spent about 3grand in his shop, B-i did have corsa which made that seat of ures look like scrap!so dont judge.and C-if u fancy ure chances racing me, bring it on!

Im afraid your jap scrap would be pished upon by a mighty SEAT!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.