Not amused

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
lol - didn't think so :p I must have you confused with someone else ;)

Good to hear it's getting sorted though!

Johnski

RMS Regular
OP
J
g4ost said:
lol - didn't think so :p I must have you confused with someone else ;)

Good to hear it's getting sorted though!

It'll take another week for the fuel pump to arrive, in the meantime i'm driving a nice 1.25 fiesta style, 5 door, 0-60....3days(y)

Johnski

RMS Regular
OP
J
Just been told by the ford garage that the pump they fitted was defective so they've had to order a new pump from germany...time to arrive = 2 weeks.:sob:

So it could be another 3 weeks before i get my car back...needless to say i'm not best pleased!!...:mad:

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
Depending where you're from guys, for ford servicing, give the guys at ballylisk a shout. they're just outside portadown, and typically great value/service. In 4 years, think it was more than £100 to service the ka just once.... great bunch of fellas.

hope you get it sorted soon!

Johnski

RMS Regular
OP
J
CarbonKa said:
Depending where you're from guys, for ford servicing, give the guys at ballylisk a shout. they're just outside portadown, and typically great value/service. In 4 years, think it was more than £100 to service the ka just once.... great bunch of fellas.

hope you get it sorted soon!

Me too, originally they didnt know what was wrong with it...hopefully i will get it back sometime in march...(y)

Johnski

RMS Regular
OP
J
Johnski said:
It'll take another week for the fuel pump to arrive, in the meantime i'm driving a nice 1.25 fiesta style, 5 door, 0-60....3days

I've got a courtesy car^^^^

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.