Now this is a dirty thread...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
A0DA2931-365F-460B-876C-F98BD664863A.jpeg

Three weeks of B road school runs. A white car seemed like a good idea at the time

warren

RMS Photographer
The back wheel of my Tracer after 2 days of commuting. Other half’s car has a snapped spring so she’s using mine.

My bikes rarely come out in anything worse than a few dotted puddles nevermind this :worried:

305C25D2-5F81-40BE-8557-E97633C2FA01.jpeg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm doing a tonne of miles every week and can't get my car half as dirty as most on here. Motorways must be grand.

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I was just about to say the opposite. Think they look well.
Never been 100% on the standard R wheels - though if I had one I would happily keep them, but they're just not quite there for me.

Maybe the dirt isn’t helping lol for me it has to be Pretoria’s on a Golf R.

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
Flip you drive as much as me. It's been absolutely brilliant this Christmas break, I've only done about 300 miles since i got home on the 22nd.

It’s been horrific weather the whole time too, surprised it’s still relatively white

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.