Oh How Immature...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
skiman said:
I told the person that i would race him in either the cossie or the rs turbo but at bishopscourt as i dont want to do it on public roads
So what are you telling us? That you can only race straight lines? You have no driving skill?
The road is the place that requires real driving skill. Theres no point having loads of power if you dont know how to use it mid-corner. Get up the road with him and stop whinging ya big girl!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
RMS_CLK said:
skiman said:
I told the person that i would race him in either the cossie or the rs turbo but at bishopscourt as i dont want to do it on public roads
So what are you telling us? That you can only race straight lines? You have no driving skill?
The road is the place that requires real driving skill. Theres no point having loads of power if you dont know how to use it mid-corner. Get up the road with him and stop whinging ya big girl!
ha ha ha well said !!!

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
RMS_CLK said:
skiman said:

Make sure it is well away from anywhere I am driving. I don't want to meet two lunatics testing their power mid-corner :roll:

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
skiman said:
So you guys are happy enough for racing to happen on the open road?? Personally I think its stupid and highly dangerous, which i why i said i will only race up at BC.
every time i talk 2 you u tell me about a race u had ,hows that work u go 2 bishops court 7 days a week ,u told me u raced a E55merc &sat with it 2 100mph did u go 2 bishops court 4 that or the M3 u said u sat on the bumper of in your rs turbo!?

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
RMS_CLK said:
It wud be alright - Id hit Kitt's turbo button an jump clean over ya!

Ah another boyracer with foolish fantasies :p Kitt's turbo button didn't really work, it was make believe on TV, dear :?: :p

Rachie

what exactly is the point? does it make u feel like more of a man if u win a race with some random loser who actually gives a toss?! ooh my car goes faster than urs, im class! i have never been able to understand mens preoccupation with doing stupid things to impress other people!

BJ

Banned
i have never been able to understand mens preoccupation with doing stupid things to impress other people!

That's right luv because women never use silicone or make up applied with a trowel to "impress" anyone,do they? :p

:laughing:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
PMSL @ BJ. Here here!

Big jugs and racing. The two go hand in hand :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.