Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
@big_pete

Hopefully get a run up sunday afternoon, have an appointment at the Apple store at 1430.....

Can do pretty much most dates for the Ka, but the Focus may well have to wait for a while as long as that suits!!!

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Payment sent there @big_pete . Nice wee saving cos i was going to get my motor booked in for enhancment anyways!

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
@Lyons you are talking a day and a half. We usually get the car in the evening and can have it ready the following evening.

@brocks no probs, see you then

@da.murf no it would be fairly more involved in that

To all the other posters we can book you all in, there are limited spaces for Sept left but October is doable. I will make ure I can get dates that suit everyone.

I have limited net access for the nest day and a bit as we are at heatwave show so those interested please make payment to my PayPal at bmc-pete@hotmail.co.uk with a note of your username.

I will contact everyone on Monday and get a plan for dates in place for those that haven't as yet fixed one. In the event the offer gets overbooked I will stand over any bookings made outside the quota at my own cost. Due to the popularity of this offer we are going to have to draw it close come Monday evening.

I cant thank everyone enough for the response. As I say, this is where it all started for me so I am grateful of all your support.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
That's payments received guys. Few messers off the Facebook page haven't paid so I'm going to be offering their spaces up again.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Ok guys, that's 26 confirmed bookings. There are only 14 slots remaining for this and the offer closes tomorrow afternoon.

For those that have enquired but not yet paid, we cannot hold any bookings over until the slot has been paid for.

For all that have paid, thank you. Once all bookings are finalized I will PM you all to confirm dates and arrange dates etc.

Thanks again folks

Cush

RMS Regular
Drives
MG ZR TD
@big_pete what dates roughly will this be? As I will be working in London and seeing if I will be home for this.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Pity you couldnt buy the voucher now and redeem in the next 6 months..... Might have 200sx ready for it then lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.