One for the detailers...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
Seen that Fag before with a similar thread on his super dooper vxr... the guy has serious cleaning issues!!

I loved watching this stage and Paul just didnt talk when i asked him questions!!!

lmao

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
30,000 miles? why big miles all it did was a run to 200mph and back again
:p

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
lucky ba5turd now that is an amazing job done on an amazing car that guy really knows what hes at. his website has some cracking cars on it with gr8 shoots before and after. good find bronk, sure keep your mob on the day incase someones looking there veyron done.lol:p

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
already turned down one... got a lambo to do :laughing:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
iv seen a load of that guys work, and to say he is anal is an understatement, but my god his results are one of a kind

much like his price tag

Paul W

RMS Regular
You'd have to have some guts to take that on. Think i'll stick to Seat's, VW's, Ford's and the likes

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
the guy is a professional detailer. he has a contract with may veyron and zonda owners, if they get a bird **** on the car he is flown over to whereever they are in the world to clean it off properly.
this he charges roughly £5000 a go

ill hunt out the videos of him.

tim

RMS Regular
Seen this on detailing world, you think this is anal you want to check out his own thread about his own VXR Astra Brand New he got it detailed, the wheels refurbed, and a retrim just to have it perfectly the way he wanted it!

Its not £5k to wipe bird **** off. He charges £75 per hour + VAT + Expenses

£5k would be a complete detail im sure

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
He charges £75 per hour + VAT + Expenses

£5k would be a complete detail im sure

£75 an hour? A fool and his money are easily parted. I see nothing "special" about his work to warrant that sort of money

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
the wax he was putting on was the zymol thats about 7k a tub, (free refills for life tho), it reccomends youput it on by hand.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Seen this on detailing world, you think this is anal you want to check out his own thread about his own VXR Astra Brand New he got it detailed, the wheels refurbed, and a retrim just to have it perfectly the way he wanted it!

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=25400

Quite simply ridiculous!

ROFL

IMG_0408.jpg

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
i always use warm watter, the Veyron came up awesome compared to what it was like before, not too sure on the colour choice though :confounded:

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
the wax he was putting on was the zymol thats about 7k a tub, (free refills for life tho), it reccomends youput it on by hand.

And I bet the human eye wouldn't spot any difference in shine between that and a tin of wax costing a tenner

Ruth

RMS Regular
And I bet the human eye wouldn't spot any difference in shine between that and a tin of wax costing a tenner

Debatable... however I still think it's a waste of money, and that guy is just too anal - good surface prep and a nice lsp would see a similar finish imo? A lot of waxes can be applied by hand not just the 7k jobbie.:cool:

Paul W

RMS Regular
Hes really giving it stacks with the clay in that video. Im usually very gentle with mine. Maybe I missed it but what is he prepping the car with after electric buffing but before waxing?

tim

RMS Regular
Its not proven at all just my opinion, but personally I believe unless your detailing a car you shouldnt use hot water.

Wax etc.. is temp. sensitive and Im sure it doesnt help it stay on the car if your using hot water...

So for my maintaining washes (weekly wash) I use cold water.

No point putting it all on to just wash it all off the next time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.