one very expensive honda cb750

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Get the link up properly in case it's 1 of my da's sand cast's or K0's... I know he has a couple of them advertised...

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
My da's 1969 CB750 Sand Cast must be worth twice what that thing is considering his is completely original and only has 1.2 miles on it from being pushed about, never been taken apart and never been ridden, compared to that 1 in the advert with near 6k miles and it has been in bits..

stuarty7

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty7
Drives
accord type s
My da's 1969 CB750 Sand Cast must be worth twice what that thing is considering his is completely original and only has 1.2 miles on it from being pushed about, never been taken apart and never been ridden, compared to that 1 in the advert with near 6k miles and it has been in bits..

what model is yours dads sand cast, take it its one of the first production models??

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
what model is yours dads sand cast, take it its one of the first production models??

1969, the very first of them. It's part of his collection which contains a 1976 GL1000 LTD, a very limited production USA only Gold Wing, and a pair of CBX1000's, a 1978 completely original bike with approx 4 miles on it and a 1980 which he bought from Germany a brave few years back and is restored to the highest standard.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty7
Drives
accord type s
1969, the very first of them. It's part of his collection which contains a 1976 GL1000 LTD, a very limited production USA only Gold Wing, and a pair of CBX1000's, a 1978 completely original bike with approx 4 miles on it and a 1980 which he bought from Germany a brave few years back and is restored to the highest standard.

sounds an amazing collection lucky man

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.