Open day/evening Tuesday September 4th

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys just a heads up on our open day coming up on Tuesday 10am-9pm.

Always a super days craic, lots of strictly one day only offers. We're not always entirely sure what the manufacturers will bring but I know for example Stargas are doing all gas in all sizes at 50% of normal price.

Lots of demos and competitions running all day, I'm setting up a reverse a lawnmower trailer competition and we've a golf buggy with reverse steering coming.

Lunch served 12-2, tea 5-7, plenty of snacks in between.

All welcome!!!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Yeah it was first 50 on your Facebook page, I might have to nip over for opening...

You don't happen to know if you have the SSW18LTX 400BL?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@lightning in case I forget, can you see if there’s 1 of those splined blade clamps in the parts department tomorrow? I’ll be up at the show but it’ll probably be after 5pm.

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
I had to get to this but just doesn’t suit for various reasons.
Any deals you are able to bring to the forum?
Would have been on lookout for Metabo power tools and accessories also to add to collection.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I had to get to this but just doesn’t suit for various reasons.
Any deals you are able to bring to the forum?
Would have been on lookout for Metabo power tools and accessories also to add to collection.

Not easily as the guys are bring the free stuff such as batteries with them and when they leave tonight they take it away again, but pm me what your looking and I can maybe pull it aside.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Was up earlier and got sorted with the Metabo impact wrench and few other bits and pieces. Serious amount of stuff there and could spend far to much money! Have to resist going back over this evening for more lol!

If you get a chance @lightning could you ping me the price of the Star Gas (inc. small bottle). Wasn't anyone around just when I was there and I had to head on.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Was up earlier and got sorted with the Metabo impact wrench and few other bits and pieces. Serious amount of stuff there and could spend far to much money! Have to resist going back over this evening for more lol!

If you get a chance @lightning could you ping me the price of the Star Gas (inc. small bottle). Wasn't anyone around just when I was there and I had to head on.

Yeah the argon co2 mix is £60+ bottle deposit and the gas is £27+ vat, but today only 50% off so £13.50+ vat.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Heard it had great turnout. How often does this event happen? Is it just once a year?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Was another great display of stands and it was a huge turnout.

Hopefully it was as big of a success as it looked to be (y)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was up earlier there around 7 - 8, place was rammed, great stuff. Me and the son got a good deal on a De Walt bundle as he needed a new drill and I wanted a smaller / lighter impact gun. (y) Tried to get a quick word with you Simon about robot mowers but you were mobbed the whole time I was there lol.
The upstairs is looking really tidy now, that must have taken a serious effort !! :cool:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Heard it had great turnout. How often does this event happen? Is it just once a year?

One day a year, big push which wouldn’t work if it was a regular thing.

Was another great display of stands and it was a huge turnout.

Hopefully it was as big of a success as it looked to be (y)

Thanks for the turn again mate, yes a good success, nice to see some of the new companies on board such as makita.

First time being up.
Amazing range of stuff you have mate.

Flip sake never seen you!!

Was up earlier there around 7 - 8, place was rammed, great stuff. Me and the son got a good deal on a De Walt bundle as he needed a new drill and I wanted a smaller / lighter impact gun. (y) Tried to get a quick word with you Simon about robot mowers but you were mobbed the whole time I was there lol.
The upstairs is looking really tidy now, that must have taken a serious effort !! :cool:

Thanks for the business again, give me a shout another time on mowers, I’ll have more time to give you better advice.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
@lightning Thanks as always for a great event!

I'm amazed you got RMS Royalty in on the sales action too...

I also spotted THE IS200... you may see in the same photo, I went for a more discreet location.

20180904_203609.jpg

Good catching up with @Cooper and @Jonny too!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Doing some heavy drilling LOL.

Took the dad and father in law. And immediately lost them like kids in Toys R Us.

Great night with superb show stands and it was absolutely bunged. Gutted I didn’t get a lap in the golf buggy.