Paddy Dakar 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Looks like great craic, might be interested next year.

Definitely get it done! Really is a lot of fun for the money, I'm already planning entering more events across the UK now that I've got the bug!

Some boys take it real serious like, but I just go for the craic and the drink at the end lol

Reactions: Ben

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
does the bar close as early as advertised? Or is there much other opportunity to party on after the event?

Lol, absolutely not :joy: I can safely say there was more than enough drinking. The Friday night we headed up to the bar for what was meant to be a couple as we had an early start on the Saturday. Think we got back at 1am and I was full of Guinness and whisky, and woke up with a hangover lol. Lunchtime on the Saturday there’s a meeting point at a random bar, so another Guinness was had before the afternoon stage.
The Sat night after the presentation there was a band on in the community centre and a few drinks, and we headed up to the village after that and partied til after 2 I think. Bars only close when the last person leaves!

I’m still surprised I managed to even find my van again, let alone open it and manage to get into a sleeping bag lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.