Paint suppliers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

casper-ac

RMS Regular
Whats the place in Ballymena, Pennybidge called, i no its not local but i wanna know the name of it too

trixtery

Drives
Clio 1.2
what about halfords. They made me paint 4 the car up although was a small amount I dont know how much they would charge!

casper-ac

RMS Regular
trixtery said:
what about halfords. They made me paint 4 the car up although was a small amount I dont know how much they would charge!

never thought there colour match was up to much tbh

Coan

RMS Regular
pitstop on the shankil road is really decent! not the best time of year to head over thou :party:

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
andy tut tut.
i think if we manage to have the car running by sunday itll be a miracle, vectra brakes,fuel tank, exhaust to be finished etc bodywork will be the last thing on my mind so i think ill go the decent paint job route but do it after this event if the car is readyish.

pablo

RMS Moderator
brendy carparts in mallusk sell paint. sentry lane on the left just off sandyknowes out towards templepatrick.

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
lol id be spraying (loosest possible meaning) a track car not a road car that the general public would see close up.
things are looking increasingly bad on the nova front, the engine mount im after wont be here til saturday, even thats not guaranteed.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
that piece of Vaux scrap may have to be shifted to make way for the Ibiza to have abit of dump valve-age fitted on sat!!! :p

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
ahh usual stuff, harnesses, exhaust system (if it fits) cleaning rear shoes, testing suspenders, engine mount, possibly even a bit of bodywork tidying.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.