Parking over driveway

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
pah... You think your neighbours are bad. Our neighbours are a herd of dairy cows. They have twice blocked access to our driveway and once took up residence within our garden.

I tried reasoning with them and explaining that we needed access. But they just came across very bullish.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
pah... You think your neighbours are bad. Our neighbours are a herd of dairy cows. They have twice blocked access to our driveway and once took up residence within our garden.

I tried reasoning with them and explaining that we needed access. But they just came across very bullish.

Did you not ask them to mooooooooooooooove ?

wes

RMS Regular
Happy days let a bidding war commence. Tell them f@#kwitts to stay off your drive at times when veiwers are due and give them a bottle of wine to keep them sweet after its sold you'll hardly give a sh$t where they park. And dont mention problems with parking all neighbours are great lol

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

Yep.

735617_10151877995694636_1431901269_o.jpg

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
:worried: seems the house we wanted has been sold. gutted as it was a beautiful house.

Have had three viewers into ours this week with a few booked for next week.

going to look at a house next week only concern it is a flat roof (modern style house) anyone got a flat roof house and had an leaking problem etc?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
depends on the age and type of construction of the flat roof. You are looking for cracks, crazing, blisters, patch jobs and poor detailing to the edge. If its a parapet wall you may get further issues.

As above, extend the home buyers report to a full survey if you are putting an offer in.

alpha-dog

RMS Regular
do you not just ring the police and they come out and give the **** 50£ parking fine?

just seen the picture of the mini, they wouldve definitely got the 50£ parking fine other cars only partly blocking the drive im not too sure about.

Last edited:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A lot of these developments count as private roads. All you can do is complain to the management company for the area, and hope they deal with it...

alpha-dog

RMS Regular
heard nitromors does wonders for their paint.

i would wrap it in cling film so I dont do damage. obviously they've parked where they parked to either save time or they're just lazy. so wrapping their car in cling film to delay them and make them do work might make them stop parking there

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts

on the upside no one having to drink black tea/coffee in your house when they land in unexpexted lol

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
none of my neighbours would do that but if they did id be at the door saying get that ****ing moved now, well tbh id be polite the first time so they couldnt say i wasnt, but would get less polite each time haha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.