PD100>150, parts.got wrong manifold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

auto-tune

RMS Trader
Drives
535d / Corrado T
Dont worry about the ECU version of Software. It is software after all and can be recalibrated to suit whatever setup is on the car :grinning:

The new MK5 1.9tdi 105bhp Inlet manifold also fits on these with good results ;)

and if you need a 150 or Hybrid turbo we can help you out with this

Rgds

del635

Drives
306dt
So its possible to remove factory software from a good ecu and flash it straight onto any edc15 ecu!?

I was told the same thing about ecu's running with max parameters and this is the reason for having to change this!? If it can be done with a £7 ebay tool then why do people spend ££££'s buying equipment?!?
A 1.4tdi ecu will even start and run a 1.9 but it will only run 3cyls because the drivers missing off the board for the 4th injector! Most things are interchangeable with bosch, some work some dont.....
The £7 ebay tool can f-up and theres no support/recovery option so your ecu could be made a paper wieght, though if you can solder this is no problem at all, I'd recommend learning to solder first then buy a flash tool second, though tbch I've flashed maybe more than 50 ecus with ebay tools.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Dont worry about the ECU version of Software. It is software after all and can be recalibrated to suit whatever setup is on the car :grinning:

The new MK5 1.9tdi 105bhp Inlet manifold also fits on these with good results ;)

and if you need a 150 or Hybrid turbo we can help you out with this

Rgds

Really so the Ecu can go to whatever power i want (realistically of course i.e. round 170-200 mark?)

would the 105bhp mk5 manifold be any better than a 130/150 mk4 one, as i think i might be able to get a 130/150 on saturday, got part number to double check when get there.

must get rough prices of you for the turbos???
would it be a brand new 150 turbo, cause was thinking if i could get one cheapish in very good condition, and maybe get it refurbed and turned into a hybrid.

might be better going for a brand new hybrid or so?

thanks Andrew

auto-tune

RMS Trader
Drives
535d / Corrado T
yes, your ecu will be able to run 200 easy with some tweaks.

We recently fitted a 105 inlet manifold to a 115 bhp golf with all the other tastys and got 230bhp with 360ftlbs.

We could trade your turbo in and give you a fully reconditioned 150 turbo with warranty (as long as your not running over 190bhp) for about 350 quid.

If your looking the 200+bhp mark then you would need a hybrid....Not sure on the price yet as were still not ready to sell these..

If your really looking to go all out we can also offer live map switching, You can run 2 maps and switch between them with a flick of a switch while driving ;).....No need to stop and switch your software coding with vagcom :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
yes, your ecu will be able to run 200 easy with some tweaks.

We recently fitted a 105 inlet manifold to a 115 bhp golf with all the other tastys and got 230bhp with 360ftlbs.

We could trade your turbo in and give you a fully reconditioned 150 turbo with warranty (as long as your not running over 190bhp) for about 350 quid.

If your looking the 200+bhp mark then you would need a hybrid....Not sure on the price yet as were still not ready to sell these..

If your really looking to go all out we can also offer live map switching, You can run 2 maps and switch between them with a flick of a switch while driving ;).....No need to stop and switch your software coding with vagcom :grinning:

ah so its pretty much as good as the 130/150 one, i'll see wat price i can get this one for.

that sounds very tempting bout the turbo, tho would really like to go for a hybrid if i can afford it when the time comes.

the switching between 2 maps like that sounds great, could you do like a power and economy map or would it be the like of power and standard.

^^what sort of money is the live map switching extra if i wanted to add it?

could you get the like of a corrado g60 clutch and a mk3 vr6 flywheel?

Thanks very much for your help

auto-tune

RMS Trader
Drives
535d / Corrado T
the live switching would be an extra £200..

Wouldnt advise the VR6 clutch setup as there not really designed for the torque you'd be making. Standard vr6 makes about 180ftlbs as far as i can remember..You'd be running almost double this

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
the live switching would be an extra £200..

Wouldnt advise the VR6 clutch setup as there not really designed for the torque you'd be making. Standard vr6 makes about 180ftlbs as far as i can remember..You'd be running almost double this

oh love the idea but no the price lol, would love it, so see what money is like come the time, could be a right while yet.

haha the should end well.

what clutch/flywheel set-up would you recommend, have a 5-speed tho am thinking bout getting a 6 speed as if i have more power it will help with the mpg, its great on the bros mk5.

right way to bed need to work tommorrow

thanks Andrew

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
FYI the 105 inlet is the exact same as the 130/150 one!!

I have the g60/vr6 setup ni mine but then again, im only runing mine around 170bhp 285lb/ft and it holds fine. Wouldnt say i drive that hard though!!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
FYI the 105 inlet is the exact same as the 130/150 one!!

I have the g60/vr6 setup ni mine but then again, im only runing mine around 170bhp 285lb/ft and it holds fine. Wouldnt say i drive that hard though!!

great thanks,

right not sure what i'll be running yet, would like to go hybrid tho

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
got a 130 manifold, intake and flexi pipe yesterday for £30

.130 airbox, intake/flexi pipes & Maf- Got £30
.150/Hybrid turbo------------------
.130/150 injectors ----------------
.130/150 3 BAR MAP sensor -------Got £20
.130/150 inlet manifold ----------- Got £20
.130/150 EGR delect -------------
.130/150 ECU--------------------
.FM Intercooler and pipework-----
.MK3 VR6 Clutch-----------------
.G60 Flywheel------------------

P1020102.jpg

P1020105.jpg

P1020107.jpg

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
Who put that spring clamp onto that flex pipe? Take it off before it breaks it unless it's done it already.

btw - I think my current map is about 190 with a vr clutch and it holds no problem.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yeh took it off straight afte rthe photo, had jus got home with them when i took the photo, great thanks, think i might o bout that power and not bother but the hybrid, be a good enough step from 100 lol.

no bother but the ECU arguement, no harm done

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
thanks man, good spot, must of only started today, been looking on ebay for the last while.

will hese work as well as getting full injectors? is the tip the only difference?

GT-1756

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora
That's Jason selling them...His car ran 259 bhp with those injectors at 550cc now the bodies have been made into 900cc units!!!

Only problem with them is getting someone to build them up for you with new Bosch parts...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.