Pentagon Tints

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
anybody dealt with the above, or heard any reports, good or bad about them?

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
never heard about any bad jobs, but prices up to £250 have been on the forum. wing_commander got his done there.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
im calling in on the way home from work tomorrow. i reckon they'd be good, judging by their add in evo alone

ts autotints dont have a free space until 14th july but

Martyn

RMS Regular
I have mine done by pentagon.

They are flawless. . . .

They are tinted right to the edge of the window and you also get a lifetime warenty.

TBH you will no get a better job. Some others do "good jobs" but in my eyes they are not flawless!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i heard that a ka went for tinting at pentagon and they said it would have to be sprayed instead of putting film on, and the overspray was everywhere on the ka and it wasnt even done properly

iain

I got the ones in my megane done by magma over in scotland. I wanted the best but if you want to put it as a good job, then they dip rather than film which looks crap and can tell it from a mile away when it starts to bubble.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
pentagon cannot be faulted....max and daly's to name but a few ave been done by em and it is awesome....really top top job!!

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
jesus its getting more expensive by the post!

I heard they wont tint the front side windows any more cos of the new law? any truth in this?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
TS Autotints every time. 07703715608.

Peter has had over 60 customers from RMS and no complaints.

Andy

Rachie

pentagon are good, they train for ages to do tints! but as far as im aware they wont do anything illegal tintwise, so ud need to find out about all this new guff with tinting front windows. ask jasons bro the next time ur round lyons, he got his done there.

POD

RMS Regular
m00k said:
pentagon cannot be faulted....max and daly's to name but a few ave been done by em and it is awesome....really top top job!!

aye, daly even had the race fiesta done by them

errigle

RMS Regular
Pentagon are the best :laughing:
he is dear but simon will take the windows out if he can and as lenny says he tints right to the edge, if you tell him you'll give cash he generally knocks off a few pounds, all the main dealers use him, he even did Bono from U2's Aston Martin 8)

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
m00k said:

indeed, cant fault Pentagon at all, really glad i went to them & got them done right! :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.