Pentagon Tints

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GSI_girlie

Drives
Astra VXR
i got my astra done by pentagon and they are the best!! you get what you pay for if ya ask me

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
oh forgot to include that in the post, up the Blaris Road, immeditly left under the motorway bridge at spruicefield headin into lisburn, up their & just in before the first grave yard on ur left, on brick piller one fooked piller....

Martyn

RMS Regular
Pentagon tinted my whole car with a light smoke tint.

They told me it still is not illegal to tint the fronts with light smoke.

The fronts have to let 65% of the light through.

So my car already had a 7% tint along with 20% light smoke keeps me under the legal limit!

Simon is a pretty cool guy, just talk to him about the money!

Also there is no-one better to get to do your tinting!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
alright, called in at pentagon on the way home. £225 for light smoke all round. however, he was telling me that at present, ANY tints on the drivers/passengers doors are supposed to fail the MOT. but, since this was introduced, he's only had 1 customer to fail, with all others passing.

seems like a very professional set up, and he appears sound enough. but, at £130 (before mentioning RMS (im hoping illl still get something off??)), TS Autotints is too much cheaper to justify spending an extra £100 on a professional set up and whether or not the fitter is dead on

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
not just look... fit pipes too :eek:

loaded in comparison to a monk perhaps

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
i will be going to either ada tint , or pentagon on my next wagon

the price is very good from ts autotints - but adatint aint much dearer - its closer to me also

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
lenny26 said:
You get what you pay for!

Pentagons tint film is superb quality.

Peter's tinting is just as good. I personally couldnt justify the cost compared to pentagon.

Andy

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
exactly. actually spoke to peter himself yesterday, and its £105 cheaper than pentagon. ive seen examples of his work and heard many good reports, so ts autotints it is

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Rachie said:
u get a lifetime warrenty with pentagon, which justifys the extra cost :grinning:

only keepin the car another year though...

all booked in with peter anyway, so im sorted now

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
aye im gona ring peter to get the tints done wit him , is it extra if u wanted say light smoke on the driver and passenger windows and medium on the rest ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.