People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Actually
20240625_115729.jpg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I genuinely think some people have absolutely no spatial awareness and have no clue have time where they are abandoning the car. Either that or dont give a ****

The amount of people who actually park over our drive is unreal, plenty of space but no, lets park bang over the driveway :mad:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
Some terrible parking at the International Airport. Noticed it to be a bit of a theme with black 4x4s, mainly JLR products.

Whilst on the subject, I've particularly noticed nearly everyone I've come across lately driving a new defender has been driving like an entitled p***k, so the parking seems to be no different.

I didn't bias these pictures either, noone else was doing it but the black SUV crowd.

1000049519.jpg

1000049520.jpg

1000049521.jpg

1000049522.jpg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Unpopular opinion but the 2 space parking doesn’t annoy me. Too many dickheads swinging doors open or leaning doors onto other people’s pride and joys for me not to at least underhand why they do it.

I don’t do it but I don’t care what car I’m driving, I always just park as far away from the great unwashed as possible.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Unpopular opinion but the 2 space parking doesn’t annoy me. Too many dickheads swinging doors open or leaning doors onto other people’s pride and joys for me not to at least underhand why they do it.

I don’t do it but I don’t care what car I’m driving, I always just park as far away from the great unwashed as possible.

Doesn't bother me either as long as its furthest point away and not at the door or somewhere central

saxo_man

RMS Regular
everyone I've come across lately driving a new defender has been driving like an entitled p***k, so the parking seems to be no different.
p***ks everywhere 🤭 note for the record I hâte people parking in two spaces when it’s anyway busy. This entire row was empty so I’m sure no one will mind.
IMG_1455.jpeg

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
p***ks everywhere 🤭 note for the record I hâte people parking in two spaces when it’s anyway busy. This entire row was empty so I’m sure no one will mind.
View attachment 438698

You can have a by-ball, as I've not been cut up by a light coloured new defender for some reason. Always seems to be the black ones!

Are they the original wheels by the way?

saxo_man

RMS Regular
You can have a by-ball, as I've not been cut up by a light coloured new defender for some reason. Always seems to be the black ones!

Are they the original wheels by the way?
Cheers! No they are 23” Ispiri ISVR1 in brushed carbon. I think they look sort of OEM+. A lot of the aftermarket wheels look a bit tacky in my view.

IMG_9136.jpeg

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Lets face it, in half those photos the vehicle is just about big enough to get into the space. If they park perfectly in them and someone decides to park either side, they wont be able to get back into the car. Spaces in this country just aren't big enough for todays beefy motors.

Don't get me wrong, some of those are shocking parking though, like that last one. 4 spaces is taking the piss.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
I’ve found in the e60 the car is actually longer than the average car space.

I don’t like leaving the nose hanging out but if the rear bumper is in the space behind I’m scared of someone hitting it 🤣