phoenix gold amp - '400.4'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

garry_k

phoenix gold amp..

model number - 400.4..

do a google search for the spec.. these are worth a small fortune on e to the bay, so thought i'd give someone on here a chance first..

50W x 4 (4 ohm stereo)
200W x 2(4 ohm bridged)

80ono

-Pete-

RMS Regular
just dont sell it mate, if you lower it any more i might have to just buy it off you if i get some money. thats already a ridiculously low price at 80 for that amp, really is! i have had soooo many of these amps over the years and theyre excellent amps for the money. plenty of power and bullet proof and all at a great price.

ive had the bigger version of this, the 600.4, the 250.2, the 300.2 and a 500.2 and all have never failed once and been rock solid and all sold no bother for more than you have this at. just keep it if no one buys it at 80 quid! honestly.

sub7

RMS Member
Drives
Corsa
lol tryin to make a few quid on my 400.4 tantrum tut tut , keep it lad for a while, no cosmetic scratchs and running okish as it was when i sold it you should see 100quid, Tbh my Ti 500.4 isnt much better than it kinda regreat sellin and dont mean to be rude but you still owe me 40quid of this amp

-Pete-

RMS Regular
"okish" ?! what does that mean!? believe me the 500.4 is a good bit better than the 400.4 in terms of output.

sub7

RMS Member
Drives
Corsa
it got scary warm when bridged after about an hours use with matched gains and a good power supply, yup output is alot better than the 400.4 but in term of SQ with the triple darlington output stage i was expecting it too sound nicer , with the inbuilt fan aswell it never gets warm, still happy tho as its not rusted as ti stuff is known to suffer bably to rust

-Pete-

RMS Regular
hmm maybe to high a gain and possibly not enough room to ventilate, that and the fact they just run hot anyway same as genny amps.

only in moist areas will it rust but not if you al cased versions ;)

garry_k

OP
garry_k
yes sub7.. hence reason off sale..

but i'm keeping it now, and may be out off a job so you'll have to wait..

NO LONGER FOR SALE!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.