Pics of my coupe and Bapps coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TwinCamMad

RMS Member
Drives
Gt Coupe
View attachment 8730

my coupe.jpg

my coupe3.jpg

my coupe4.jpg

bapps coupe.jpg

My silver over graphite and Bapp's red over black

Legs

RMS Member
Drives
206 sport
both look really well lad,thinking of selling the 206 shortly and buying either a uk one or a levin.always wanted one so might as well buy one lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
3 Nice motors there lad..

Love the first pic in the trailer yard :grinning:

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Looking well there mate-class cult cars.I would love one as a second car but i fear i will never afford one/they will all rust away.

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
here one question about does the twin cams or levins have twin pot calipers on the fronts?

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Looking well, the red one looks superb. I've always liked the idea of a twin cam for hooligan factor, diffin' out of petrol stations.

TwinCamMad

RMS Member
OP
TwinCamMad
Drives
Gt Coupe
@ hazey- not sure bout them front calipers never looked much at them but i wud say they are not twin pots!!

TwinCamMad

RMS Member
OP
TwinCamMad
Drives
Gt Coupe
wingnut said:
Looking well, the red one looks superb. I've always liked the idea of a twin cam for hooligan factor, diffin' out of petrol stations.

Lol yep hard to beat hi, into the petrol station for a few circles then up the road like fu*k clean sideways, the aul twin cams r sum craic!!!:cool:

Dave

RMS Regular
nice coupes lad, wat are these things like to run? is she hard on juice?

TwinCamMad

RMS Member
OP
TwinCamMad
Drives
Gt Coupe
Yep, sore enough hi, well depends how ye drive them like, If your goin flat out up threw the gears and that £20 of petrol wont last to long lol!!

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Is till fancy one fo these myself too, although the askign prices these days are crazy, I wish I bought one years ago when they were 2 grand, lol

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZsdVO1fQEWU"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZsdVO1fQEWU[/ame]

Thats how you do it, diffin in your back yard.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.