is it wrong that i see serious potental it this of all things?:confounded:

Attachments

• volvo.jpg
    volvo.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 543

Luke MK2

Drives
Passat B6
is that photoshopped? or is it just stupidly pimped?

but i dont think it looks good at all

casper-ac

RMS Regular
I would think thats photoshopped....look at the tyres as lyons says...no way ity was able to drive to that car park...unless the wheels were put on it there and then

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
dont kno much about photo shopping, but the reflection in the wheels is different on the front and back, thought that meself at first

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
oh, and it off the lowrider forum, so more than likely on air or juice, that wud b how it got there id imagine. and you can get a 225/30x20 tyre these days, like thats bound to be like a rubber band

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
no way thats shopped m8, just found 2 more picks off it, but the file size is to big 2 post em and im to stupid 2 kno how to resize them

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
thanks john

quite a shockin volvo!!

Attachments

• blingblaubitches.jpg
    blingblaubitches.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 279
  • CIMG4558.jpg
    CIMG4558.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 238

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
wouldnt there have to have been some conversion to the rear to get those wheels under the arch ?

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
OP
pedenjohn
havent a clue, ive never had a look under a volvo, didnt think id ever wantd 2!!! but you'd be supprised what room you could find in an arch if you arnt worried bout the wheels turnin at that height, supprised there aint much camber on er tho

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
The car has potential, but certainly not with those tacky "max power" rims.

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
Looks like they have just been fook'n about & took the springs out of it & let it rest on the bumpstops. The rear mudflap looks to be scraping the ground.

jamesy