PMG Cars and Coffee - Sunday 9th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

avo5021

RMS Regular
Might have a contact for Cafe2u if you don’t get sorted with anything else in the next few days.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Put up on Facebake and LinkedIn
Will see what comes back @jonny_w

Ross is calling a contact tomorrow and then I will ring one of my clients who supplies coffee machines and see if he wants to send some staff down. LinkedIn is a good idea though.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Just read the other thread, a great cause! Heading back to England just before this, raging as it would be a cracker to put names to faces as above, and don't often (read ever) go to cars and coffees lol

Hope it goes well everyone, community spirits in full flow this weather!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Did someone on here not buy an old Citroen and turn it into a coffee van with his dad or something ???

Or am I losing the plot

Failing that, @Phil_D what about the one at shaws bridge ?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
I would also add the fact that people will come and go as per normal so hoping for a great turn out.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
If anyone wants to do up a leaflet for Facebook etc give me a shout as I’m useless at that stuff lol
Cars and Coffee copy.jpg

Cars and Coffee copy2.jpg

Last edited:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Cafe2U is rank. Make sure you either get your own decent coffee or good before you turn up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.