Polisher , help

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tim

RMS Regular
chunkerz said:
ok i have never used a machine before so just wanna no few things

how hard is it ?
can u damage ur car ?

is this 1 any gd

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Pro-SANDER-POLISHER-BUFFER-Extra-Bonnet_W0QQitemZ280019800625QQihZ018QQcategoryZ30923QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i have read about the porter i think it is but dont wanna spend that kinda money just yet lol

In the hands of a novice, yes mate quite badly damage the paint work by burning it from the friction.

Baz C

Banned
buy it and go to scrap yard and get a few scrap panels to practice on, not that hard to learn.

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
If you can get someone to lend you a PC even to do just a panel you will see how easy it is to use and probably wait until the pennies are saved mate

^^ If those two can use one anyone can ^^

chunkerz

RMS Regular
OP
chunkerz
Drives
A3
so better just gettin a PC , are they easy enuf to use dnt wana f**k my car up lolol

Baz C

Banned
chunkerz said:
so better just gettin a PC , are they easy enuf to use dnt wana f**k my car up lolol

Pc won't damage your paint, they're easy to use.But they can't cope with anything to bad

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.