polshed mim raffinos saxo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

daz06

RMS Regular
Drives
watevers at the
would xchange for vts wheels and money

call 07731497956 if interested can be viewed in the garage under fatboyslim saxo vts

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
what condition are they in? get some recent pics of the wheels up? what are the tyres like if they have any on them?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice wheels, I had them all completely redone when I owned it and they looked like new. Do you own the car now daz? I don't know who it went to after the chap from Lisburn.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
nope, and they would look terrible on it Rik, you know this!

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
In terms of rareness the mims are in a different league.. thats why he wanted money as well.. saturns are saturns.. mims are uber cool

Maxwell

Banned
saturns are as rare, jus ppl wud rather hold onto mims...dont get me wrong i wud have them mims over saturns, but exchanging alot of cash with saturns, is scandless...but i suppose 1 mans treasure, is another mans pleasure!!!

pity he wudnt take straight cash sale!!

Paul W

RMS Regular
cream_beast those saturns are coming to me next!! jus warning you in advance before you think of selling them on lol

Maxwell

Banned
sorry man....provisionally sold 2 chrissy2k3....well he has show alot of interest in them...but keep pm'n me, to keep ya posted!! (y)

Paul W

RMS Regular
as long as someone that i can get in contact with has them then there always obtainable!!

daz06

RMS Regular
OP
daz06
Drives
watevers at the
sold sold sold first nite to a sound fella

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.