Power washer reel

Hillbill7

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 225
Looking some suggests again. Pretty much I’m fed up tripping over all the hoses and cables while washing the car and was hoping to keep the power wash in the garage and simply run the power washer hose out to the car and wind it back when done. I know anachem, from looking through the forum, do a power washer with a built in reel but my Karcher’s grand so don’t really want to buy a new power washer.

My other thought was to buy a cheap hose reel and chop it up to fit an extended power washer hose, but again suggestion where to get these would be helpful

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Could always buy the empty extension cable reels and use it but depends on the type of hose and how flexible it is.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Depending on which pressure washer you have, MTM do a very good hose reel… though normally used with Kranzle and 20-30m lengths of hose

Hillbill7

RMS Regular
OP
Hillbill7
Drives
Megane 225
Depending on which pressure washer you have, MTM do a very good hose reel… though normally used with Kranzle and 20-30m lengths of hose
I’ll have a look it’s an older Karcher I have not sure the exact model to be honest I’m sure it’s 7/8years old now

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
I got one of these Hose Reel from Amazon. Zipped tied it to the handle of my K4. A little fiddle but working for 2+ years now.