Powerful vacuum

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
I’ve been waiting weeks on Screwfix to get the Titan wet and dry vac in stock again. Always handy to have a wet function for the carpet and furniture.

Have to say we have a Miele having had a Dyson before and its miles better in terms of suction. Have broken the handle and parts are readily available. If it was me I would look to make sure whatever I buy I can get parts for.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Folks, has anyone got the Meile cordless yet?

It’s between that and a Shark and hoping to pick one up in the next few weeks, just going to keep an eye for any deals that might pop up.

I want a cordless for the hard floors downstairs as we need to do them probably 3-4 times a week due to the dogs and it’s a balls getting the Henry out every time.
We have the corded shark I posted above, and it's out for the downstairs atleast twice a day with the hairs from the dog and general mess from kids. Never had a cordless so don't know any different but it takes me literally 2 seconds to unwind the lead, and about 5 to put it back

It seems to be a long lead, one plug will do 60% if our house

warren

RMS Photographer
Another vote for the screwfix titan. It was <£40 when I bought mine a couple of years back, still going like a champ. Its the loudest thing in the world but you can suck the floor mats out of the car with it. Highly reccomend.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
We have had a Miele for 7yrs and I’d probably never buy another brand, it’s been brilliant. Unlike a lot of vacuums, it hasn’t lost suction power over time either.