ProCar 'Snow Foam' Lance *GROUP BUY*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
OP
chrisd1
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
All sent over Davey... Anachem Ultra Foam 5ltrs (with Surprise) plus Karcher Lance (y) Thanks again...

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Payment sent. Perfect Davey snow foam lance, Karcher adapter, anachem ultra foam + surprise.
Thanks again for sorting your mate.
Let me know his name and il pm you closer
To
Time to remind

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Opps forgot to send payment through yesterday.

Sent it through there now, let me know when it's ready and I'll come collect. Thanks

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Surely it would be more than 10? I'm just noticing my name was never in the original list.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I have 10 paid in full, snow foam is ordered and will be with me on Thursday, any orders to be posted will be out Friday all being well and the rest will be ready for collection, I will leave this offer here till 12pm Friday after that it will not be valid.

thanks Davey.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I am still waiting on the snow foam to arrive! My computer has fecked its self so I will update as soon as I can!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.