progress of megane

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
well looking through a lot of old back ups i happened upon new to present megane pix so thought i'd share LOL between pictures she has seen about 3 different sun strips and countless amounts of stickers and few changes of plate sizes, generally the front one getting smaller each time :laughing:

1. just out of england that morning and had sub, amp, mp3 player fitted by 3pm

megane_1.jpg

2. a day later i had the 17's and phone kit added along with alpine components

megane_2.jpg

3. lowered, back box, clear side repeaters, compulsory air horn & flaps added

megane_3.jpg

4. raised up, 10 spokes added & sound system long gone

megane_4.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Always a tidy motor, looked well with the Team Dynamics on her (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
really miss it looks wise lowered with them but she drives 20 times better now just a bit more tyre roll so a set of 16" versions of the 10 spokes could be stroked off me dads car some time and painted white ;)

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
How come you raised it back up again? Would have expected it to be more fun driving when lowered. Or comfort wise you mean?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Smick said:
How come you raised it back up again? Would have expected it to be more fun driving when lowered. Or comfort wise you mean?

was going to kill myself with it lowered as it was bouncy as **** and i like driving hard on roads that need good suspension travel !

plus it was ripping the exhaust off once a month or so as it caught on every speed bump in belfast and i just got fed up with it being so stiff, still have the decent shocks in so handles better than standard ones and i feel handles better than when it was lowered

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
lol fair enough then, raising is a good idea! I didnt think it looked low enough to be giving you problems like that!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i'll be honest it didn't look that low in real life, well you knew it was lowered alright but it wasn't a 60mm drop by any means, and with 4 folk in it on a bumpy road the exhaust used to catch the road also :worried: lol

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
4 folk...cough cough.... just you graham mate....lay off the pies!!
looks well i think. i like those 5 spokes you had on her first, never saw those.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
one got bend into ****e one night so i decided they where too weak to keep on but they did look well

and leave the pies outta this ;) lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.